Men really are different from women in some important ways. Remember men are from Mars, women are from Venus. If you're in a relationship, you may wonder what men want and you might seek advice on love. Relationships aren't easy-if only you could use love spells to find a soulmate! To learn what men want, you first need to learn the basics of the male psyche.
The basic male mind
- He's action-oriented. Doing is his favorite mode.
- He's visual. Seeing is the way he takes in the world.
- He's goal-driven. Problem-solving comes naturally to him.
- He's sexual. Sex makes him feel loved and accepted.
- He's logical. Thinking is his way of processing things.
- He's a single-tasker. Multi-tasking doesn't work for him.
- He's a winner. Winning is everything-his manhood is at stake.
Basic relationship tips that apply to your man
- A man needs appreciation. Thank him for nabbing that mouse.
- Give praise. He needs to feels like a hero in your eyes.
- Don't talk too much. He'll feel overloaded.
- Talk about things in the world (news, sports, politics,etc) not just the relationship
- Let a guy have his space. When he comes back, he'll be happy to be with you again.
- Lots of men like the chase-they're hunters. So, let him pursue you, at least to start.
Mastering the male mind
Women think differently than men do about relationships. Understanding men and relationships is a lot easier if you can, momentarily, think like a man. Knowing what motivates a guy is the best love advice there is…and the easiest way to find a soulmate!